Skip to content
Improving Communities, One Property At A Time

MOONLIGHT REALTY GROUP

We buy Mobile Home Parks, Mobile Homes,  Apartments & Single Family Homes

OVERVIEW

Our Mission

Our team provides working-class families with an affordable, clean, and safe place to call home. Our methods include improving properties, such as making improvements to the infrastructure, roads, and mechanicals. We focus on beautifying the property through landscaping and refining the units as they become available. We also hold safety as the highest priority, and through our property management team, we use state-of-the-art background checks to ensure that we are placing the best tenants within our communities. Better tenants produce safer places to live!

We look forward to meeting you, at your convenience.
-Eric Lindsey
Moonlight Realty Group

WHAT WE DO

Services We Offer

We buy properties that are in AS-IS condition and improve them and find great tenants to rent those properties. We offer:

Buy AS-IS cash
We can close quickly in 7-10 days
We are creative with our purchasing
We can buy properties cash, owner financing, subject-to, using a Master Lease, etc.
We buy properties With difficult tenants
We can give you 90% of the cash at closing and the other 10% once the home is vacant
We can buy the house from you and allow you to live within the home for another 30-90 days while paying us rent
We can help with moving costs
We pay the closing costs
PROVEN SUCCESS

The Numbers Speak For Themselves:

  • I am an apartment, self-storage, and mobile home park syndicator
  • I have been a licensed realtor for 5 years: licensed in both Kansas and MO
  • I am a former janitorial company owner
  • I have operated a wholesaling business for 4 yrs. (Single-family residential homes): I have closed over 100 properties, with an estimated value of $10,000,000
  • I have wholesaled (mobile homes) and used mobile homes as rent-to-own properties. I have successfully profited in excess of $80,000 in gross income from mobile home investing
  • I am a GP in an MHP syndication located in Salina, KS
  • I am part owner of 115 Commercial Real Estate Units valued at ($3,500,000)
  • My largest transaction as of today was the (MHP) acquisition of Bluff Acres located in Council Bluffs, Iowa. The purchase price was $20,000,000+

Get in touch

Our customer service team is available to help you with any questions you may have. The best way to reach us is by sending an email to moonlightequitiesgroup@gmail.com with your questions and we will respond as soon as we can.

P.O. BOX

12913 KCKS 66112

Phone

816.542.2908

Contact email

moonlightequitiesgroup@gmail.com

You can also send us message using the form below.

    Back To Top